Meet Dr. Patrick J. Connolly, MD
Dr. Connolly is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
His clinical expertise spans a wide array of spinal conditions. Whether you have lower back pain due to injury or cervical degenerative disc disease, Dr. Connolly is determined to help you find lasting relief.
Dr. Connolly at a Glance
- He is trained to perform microsurgery and gamma knife procedures.
- Patients appreciate that he explains conditions and treatments clearly, shows concern, and gives understandable instructions.
Visit Dr. Connolly for spine care.
Dr. Connolly is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Patrick J. Connolly, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency - Indiana University Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Medical School - University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Chiari Malformation
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Infections
- Upper Back Pain
- Cancer Pain Treatments
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Gamma Knife
- Herniated Disc Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Pain Management
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Instrumentation
- Spine Stabilization
Accolades for Dr. Patrick J. Connolly, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons, National
- American College of Surgeons, National
- American Society for Stereotactic an Functional Neurosurgery, National
- Temple University MBA Advisory Board, Local
- Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Patrick J. Connolly, MD
Penn Neurosurgery- Virtua Mt. Holly
217 Madison Avenue
Mt. Holly, NJ 08060
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
1865 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Profile last updated: September 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.