The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Patrick Hsieh, MD
Dr. Patrick Hsieh is a board certified, triple fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with The USC Spine Center at Keck Medicine of USC, specializing in spinal oncology and complex reconstructive spine surgery.
Dr. Hsieh At a Glance:
- Extensive training and research on chordoma, spinal tumors, sacral tumors and scoliosis
- Director of the Neurosurgery Spine Program and Professor of Neurological Surgery at Keck Medicine of USC
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Patrick Hsieh, MD Can Help You
- Medical School, University of Southern California
- Surgical Internship and Residency, Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center
- John Hopkins Medical School and Hospital - Spinal Oncology/Complex Spine Surgery
- Brain Tumors
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neurosurgical Oncology
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Patrick Hsieh, MD
“While I was in the hospital, everyone was so kind to me. Dr. Hsieh came to check on me every single morning. The nurses would cater to my every need. Everyone is just so sweet and patient.”— Shandie I.
"When I met with Dr. Patrick Hsieh and Dr. John Liu, I knew these were the doctors I wanted in my body. They had the experience and the outcomes I was searching for. They were to be my team!"— Robin D.
“I don’t have any pain. In fact, I have my life back. I’m just so happy, I want to thank everyone at Keck Medicine of USC... “I want everyone to know that Keck Medicine of USC has the most caring staff. Dr. Patrick Hsieh is an excellent surgeon, especially for dwarfs. He will do your back surgery the right way.”— Shandie I.
“I’m so grateful that I had the best surgeon that I could find. This has been a difficult process for me; however I am emotionally again on the right track. I had no expectations, other than I wanted to be able to walk. It felt so good to be able to stand up, take a shower on my own and to spend time in the kitchen cooking with my daughters..."— Robin D.
Accolades for Dr. Patrick Hsieh, MD
- Fellowship, Spinal Oncology and Complex Spine Surgery - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Complex Reconstructive Spine Surgery, Northwestern Memorial Hospital Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Advanced Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Professor of Neurological Surgery, USC
- Todd Wells Distinguished Professor of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves
- Scoliosis Research Society (SRS)
- American Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Voted a Top Doctor by Pasadena Magazine, 2011 - 2016
- Super Doctor, Los Angeles Magazine, 2017
Office Information for Dr. Patrick Hsieh, MD
USC Healthcare Center 4
1450 San Pablo St.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Call to Verify
625 S. Fair Oaks Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
Profile last updated: May 7, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.