Meet Dr. Peter C. Shin, MD
Dr. Shin is a board-certified neurosurgeon with UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
He brings deep expertise in treating movement disorders, epilepsy, and degenerative and traumatic spine disorders.
Dr. Shin at a Glance
- Dr. Shin offers minimally invasive spine surgery, complex spine surgery, radiosurgery (gamma knife), and the latest endoscopic and laser techniques.
- He is an assistant professor in the department of neurosurgery.
Dr. Shin is dedicated to your quality of life.
Dr. Shin is a member of UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Peter C. Shin, MD Can Help You
- Degenerative Spine Conditions
- Movement Disorders
- Traumatic Spine Injuries
- Complex Spinal Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Laser Techniques
- Minimally Invasive (Endoscopic) Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Peter C. Shin, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Western Neurosurgical Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Peter C. Shin, MD
2211 Lomas Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Profile last updated: April 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.