The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Peter C. Shin, MD
Dr. Shin is a board-certified neurosurgeon with UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
He brings deep expertise in treating movement disorders, epilepsy, and degenerative and traumatic spine disorders.
Dr. Shin at a Glance
- Dr. Shin offers minimally invasive spine surgery, complex spine surgery, radiosurgery (gamma knife), and the latest endoscopic and laser techniques.
- He is an assistant professor in the department of neurosurgery.
Dr. Shin is dedicated to your quality of life.
Dr. Shin is a member of UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Peter C. Shin, MD Can Help You
- Residency, Rush- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Internship, Rush- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Internship, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Medical School, Northeast Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine, Rootstown, Ohio
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Movement Disorders
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Peter C. Shin, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Western Neurosurgical Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Peter C. Shin, MD
2211 Lomas Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 26, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.