The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Robert M. Gorsen, MD, PhD, PC
Dr. Gorsen is a board-certified neurosurgeon with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
He specializes in a full array of surgical brain diseases and spinal disorders.
Dr. Gorsen at a Glance
- Dr. Gorsen subspecialty is surgical revisions to help patients who had prior failed surgeries elsewhere.
- He often collaborates with spinal orthopedists to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- He has been in practice since 1978.
Dr. Gorsen takes pride extending the highest qualify of care to each patient, unburdened from time constraints.
Dr. Gorsen is a member of Inova Neurosciences
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Robert M. Gorsen, MD, PhD, PC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 43 Years
- MD, Thomas Jefferson University Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Diagnostic Testing
- Interspinous Process Spacers
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Robert M. Gorsen, MD, PhD, PC
- Medical Society of Northern Virginia
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Neurosurgical Society of the Virginias
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Robert M. Gorsen, MD, PhD, PC
3301 Woodburn Rd 211
Annandale, VA 22003
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 8, 2021. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.