Meet Dr. Tyler R. Koski, MD
Dr. Tyler Koski is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in complex spine surgery, minimally invasive surgery, and reconstructive spine surgery.
Dr. Koski at a Glance
- Dr. Koski and his team lead a support group for patients that have had, or are in need of, complex spinal reconstructions.
- He is an assistant professor of neurological surgery at Northwestern University.
To schedule a new patient appointment with Dr. Koski, please call 855-418-4233.
Dr. Koski is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in CHICAGO, IL
How Dr. Tyler R. Koski, MD Can Help You
- Lower Back Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Tumors
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Poor Posture
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Craniovertebral Junction Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spine Oncology
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Tyler R. Koski, MD
- Fellowship, Complex and Reconstructive Spinal Surgery - Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Board of Directors of ONE Spine
- Advisory Board for Spinecme.org
- Co-Director at the Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Tyler R. Koski, MD
259 E. Erie Street Floor 13 CHICAGO, IL 60611 Driving Directions
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Visit Dr. Tyler Koski's Profile on the Northwestern Spine Center Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.