The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Tyler R. Koski, MD
Dr. Tyler Koski is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in complex spine surgery, minimally invasive surgery, and reconstructive spine surgery.
Dr. Koski at a Glance
- Dr. Koski and his team lead a support group for patients that have had, or are in need of, complex spinal reconstructions.
- He is an assistant professor of neurological surgery at Northwestern University.
To schedule a new patient appointment with Dr. Koski, please call 855-418-4233.
Dr. Koski is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Tyler R. Koski, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Craniovertebral Junction Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Poor Posture
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Upper Back Pain
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Spine Oncology
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Tyler R. Koski, MD
- Fellowship, Complex and Reconstructive Spinal Surgery - Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Board of Directors of ONE Spine
- Advisory Board for Spinecme.org
- Co-Director at the Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Tyler R. Koski, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.