Meet Dr. Debra Bogossian, MD
Dr. Bogossian is a board-certified internal medicine physician with El Paso Spine Center,
She specializes in the preoperative care, postoperative care, and facilitation of minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Dr. Bogossian at a Glance
- Dr. Bogossian has decades of experience working in Albuquerque, NM, Boise, ID and El Paso, TX.
Join Dr. Bogossian and the dedicated team at El Paso Spine Center.
Dr. Bogossian is a member of El Paso Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Debra Bogossian, MD Can Help You
- Non-Operative Spine
- Back Pain
- Cervical Disc Herniations
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Chronic Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Herniated Discs
- Neck Pain
- Pars Defect
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Facilitation of Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Instrumentation
- Post-Operative Care
- Pre-Operative Care
Accolades for Dr. Debra Bogossian, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Debra Bogossian, MD
11880 Vista Del Sol
El Paso, TX 79936
Profile last updated: March 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.