Meet Liana Chotikul, RN, BSN, MSN
Liana Grueninger Chotikul is a board-certified nurse practitioner with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
She specializes in the evaluation and treatment of spinal conditions.
Liana Grueninger Chotikul at a Glance
- She serves as a first assistant in spine surgeries.
- She responds quickly and compassionately to the needs of her patients.
Liana Grueninger Chotikul is ready to help you feel your best.
Liana Grueninger Chotikul is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Liana Chotikul, RN, BSN, MSN Can Help You
- Nurse Practitioner
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Trauma
- Upper Back Pain
- CT Scan
- First Assist in Spinal Surgery
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Pain Medications
Accolades for Liana Chotikul, RN, BSN, MSN
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
- International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Certified
- Board Certified Perioperative Nurse
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Nurse
- CPR Instructor, American Heart Association
Office Information for Liana Chotikul, RN, BSN, MSN
O’Dea Medical Arts Building
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: June 25, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.