The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Alexander R. Vaccaro, MD
Dr. Vaccaro is an orthopedic surgeon and president of the Rothman Institute.
He offers an array of treatments for spinal conditions such as trauma, adult deformity, degenerative disease, tumor, and infection.
Dr. Vaccaro at a Glance
- He instructs fellows and residents in the diagnosis and treatment of complex spinal conditions.
- He is the President-elect of Cervical Spine Research Society.
For advanced spine care, schedule an appointment with Dr. Vaccaro.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Alexander R. Vaccaro, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Alexander R. Vaccaro, MD
- Professor of Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Fellowship trainer
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine
- Jefferson Orthopaedic Society
- North American Spine Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Philadelphia College of Surgeons
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Orthopedics, 1995
Office Information for Dr. Alexander R. Vaccaro, MD
Profile last updated: August 3, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.