The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Alpesh A. Patel, MD
Dr. Patel is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in the treatment of painful neck and back conditions, spinal stenosis, spinal trauma, and spinal tumors.
Dr. Patel at a Glance
- Dr. Patel is the co-director of the Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
- He is known for his clinical research on patient outcomes, genetics of spinal disease, and spinal cord injuries.
For advanced spinal care, meet with Dr. Patel.
Dr. Patel is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Alpesh A. Patel, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spine Oncology
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Alpesh A. Patel, MD
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Spine Surgery and Neurosurgery - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- AO North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Indo-American Spine Alliance
- Lumbar Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Alpesh A. Patel, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.