The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Daniel Riew, MD
Dr. Riew is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
He is internationally recognized for his expertise in the cervical spine.
Dr. Riew at a Glance
- Dr. Riew has treated athletes, celebrities, and world leaders, and is sought after by other physicians who know him to be the best surgeon for disorders of the cervical spine.
- He has performed more surgical procedures on the cervical spine than almost any other surgeon in the world.
- If surgery is necessary, he has expertise in both advanced minimally invasive procedures and complex revision surgeries and deformity corrections.
Dr. Riew is regularly named to the lists of America’s Top Doctors, Best Doctors in America, and New York SuperDoctors, and he was named to the list of Top 25 Spine Surgeons in North America by Orthopedics This Week.
Dr. Riew is a member of Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Daniel Riew, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
Years in Practice
- 30 Years
- A.B., Harvard University, 1980
- M.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 1984
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Cervical Specific Technique
Accolades for Dr. Daniel Riew, MD
- America’s Top Doctors/Best Doctors in America
- Top 28 Spine Surgeons in America, OrthopedicsThis Week
- Top 18 Spine Surgeons in North America 2014
- Hibbs Outstanding paper, Scoliosis Research Society
- Vitals Top 10 Doctor
- Interurban Orthopedic Society
- Association of Bone & Joint Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- American Orthopaedic Association
- Scoliosis Research Society
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Daniel Riew, MD
240 East 59th Street
New York, NY 10022
Monday: 9:00- 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00- 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Accept Most Insurance
Profile last updated: October 30, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.