Meet Dr. David H. Kim, MD
Dr. Kim is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Boston, MA.
He is part of a practice that evaluates and treats a wide range of spinal conditions, delivering non-surgical and surgical care.
Dr. Kim at a Glance
- He has expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery.
- He is known for educating his patients on their condition and treatment options, maximizing potential for successful outcomes.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Kim.
My practice focuses on the most effective surgical treatments for common spinal disorders including the most recent technological advances and proven traditional procedures. Our goal is to educate patients about their condition and assist them in making the best decisions about their care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David H. Kim, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. David H. Kim, MD
- Harvard University - AB degree, 1988
- Harvard Medical School - MD degree, 1992
- Harvard Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Fellowship trained in Adult Spine Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University and in Biotechnology at National Institutes of Health
- Consultant Spine Surgeon - Johnson and Johnson - Stryker Spine
- Contemporary Concepts Committee - North American Spine Society
- Scientific Advisory Board - New England Baptist Hospital
- Research Strategic Planning Committee - New England Baptist Hospital
- North American Spine Society - 2004 Research Grant Award for surgical treatment of degenerative disc disease
- Harvard Medical School - 2001 Teaching Award
- Summa Cum Laude - Phi Beta Kappa - Harvard University
- North American Spine Society
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board certified - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Spine Surgery
Office Information for Dr. David H. Kim, MD
Profile last updated: July 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.