Meet Fabien Bitan, MD
Dr. Bitan is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Atlantic Spine Center.
He has more than 25 years of experience as a spine surgeon, specializing in scoliosis, artificial disc replacement, minimally invasive surgery, and spinal fusion.
Dr. Bitan at a Glance
- He offers a range of surgical and non-surgical treatments, individually tailored to the patient.
- In addition to his clinical experience, Dr. Bitan is involved in research and education, supervising younger physicians and facilitating clinical trials.
Dr. Bitan is a member of Atlantic Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Fabien Bitan, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- Residency, Paris Public Hospital System, Paris, France
- MD, Paris University, Paris, France
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lower Back / Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back / Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Fabien Bitan, MD
- Scoliosis Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- The Spine Arthroplasty Society
- The New York Academy of Science
- The American Back Society
- The American Association of Physician Specialists
- The International Spinal Deformity Study Group
- American College of Spine Surgery
- Argos International
- Société Française de Chirurgie Rachidienne
- Association of French Speaking Physician
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified, French Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Profile last updated: July 12, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.