The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Ian M. Wattenmaker, MD
Dr. Wattenmaker is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
His clinical interests include treating neck and back pain with non-surgical and surgical options, including minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Wattenmaker at a Glance
- Dr. Wattenmaker has over 2 decades of experience treating painful spine conditions.
- He completed his residency with Harvard University and was the chief resident at Boston Children's Hospital.
Dr. Wattenmaker can walk you through your options for pain relief.
Dr. Wattenmaker is a member of Inova Neurosciences
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ian M. Wattenmaker, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Medical School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Arm Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthoplasty
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Ian M. Wattenmaker, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Ian M. Wattenmaker, MD
Orthopaedic and Spine Surgery Institute
19450 Deerfield VA
Lansdowne, VA 20176
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: April 22, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.