Meet Dr. Jeffrey A. Goldstein, MD, FACS
Dr. Goldstein is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in New York.
He specializes in spine surgery, focusing on degenerative diseases, disc herniation, stenosis, deformity, trauma, and tumors.
Dr. Goldstein at a Glance
- Dr. Goldstein provides expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery and artificial disc replacement. He utilizes robotic technology and aims to provide innovative, empathetic care.
- He serves on the editorial and advisory boards of The Spine Journal and as the president of the International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery.
If you have back or neck pain, schedule an appointment with Dr. Goldstein.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeffrey A. Goldstein, MD, FACS Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Lower Back Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Jeffrey A. Goldstein, MD, FACS
- Best Doctors in New York
- Director of Spine Service, NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Associate Director Spine Fellowship, NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, NYU School of Medicine
- Maryland Spine Fellowship
- North American Spine Society
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- International Society for Study of the Lumbar Spine
- Lumbar Spine Research Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1998
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Jeffrey A. Goldstein, MD, FACS
333 East 38th Street
New York, NY 10016
Profile last updated: July 25, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.