Meet Dr. John E. Sherman, MD
Dr. Sherman is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Twin Cities Orthopedics.
He offers comprehensive care for painful spine conditions.
Dr. Sherman at a Glance
- He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and is closely involved in the technological advances of motion preservation surgery.
- His priority is helping restore your functionality and alleviate your pain.
Talk to Dr. Sherman about your back or neck problems.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. John E. Sherman, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Annulus Repair
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lower Back / Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back / Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. John E. Sherman, MD
- Fellowship UCLA
- Clinical Faculty - U of MN Department of Orthopedics
- Investigator - Prodisc/Synthes Spine
- Investigator – Dynesys/Zimmer Spine
- Investigator - Osteocel® Plus/Nuvasive
- Consultant to Anulex
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Spine Arthroplasty Society
- Swiss Spine Institute
- Minnesota Orthopedic Society
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 and recertified 1998
- American Board of Spine Surgery, 2000
Office Information for Dr. John E. Sherman, MD
Profile last updated: July 20, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.