Meet Dr. John E. Sherman, MD
Dr. Sherman is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Twin Cities Orthopedics.
He offers comprehensive care for painful spine conditions.
Dr. Sherman at a Glance
- He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and is closely involved in the technological advances of motion preservation surgery.
- His priority is helping restore your functionality and alleviate your pain.
Talk to Dr. Sherman about your back or neck problems.
How Dr. John E. Sherman, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Annulus Repair
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. John E. Sherman, MD
- Fellowship UCLA
- Clinical Faculty - U of MN Department of Orthopedics
- Investigator - Prodisc/Synthes Spine
- Investigator – Dynesys/Zimmer Spine
- Investigator - Osteocel® Plus/Nuvasive
- Consultant to Anulex
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Spine Arthroplasty Society
- Swiss Spine Institute
- Minnesota Orthopedic Society
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 and recertified 1998
- American Board of Spine Surgery, 2000
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.