The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Jonathan Fuller, MD
Dr. Fuller is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Nebraska Spine Hospital.
He treats patients with a variety of spinal conditions and diseases. His interests include adult and pediatric deformity, cervical spine deformity, and degenerative spine conditions.
Dr. Fuller at a Glance
- He performs minimally invasive cervical and lumbar spine surgeries, spinal fusions and spinal cord decompressions. He also treats disc herniations and spinal tumors.
- Dr. Fuller completed a fellowship at the Twin Cities Spine Center and is a veteran of the United States Air Force.
Dr. Fuller is ready to address your pain with his expertise.
Dr. Fuller is a member of Nebraska Spine Hospital.
Additional locations across the region including Lincoln, Fremont, Columbus, Grand Island, Lexington, and Shenandoah, IA.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jonathan Fuller, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Medical School, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York
- Acute Pain
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Fracture Care
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion Preservation Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Care
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Jonathan Fuller, MD
- Fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon
- Scoliosis Research Society
- North American Spine Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Metropolitan Omaha Medical Society
- Nebraska Medical Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Office Information for Dr. Jonathan Fuller, MD
Nebraska Spine and Pain Center
13616 California Street
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday: 5:30 - 5:00
Tuesday: 5:30 - 5:00
Wednesday: 5:30 - 5:00
Thursday: 5:30 - 5:00
Friday: 5:30 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.