The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Joshua Shatsky, MD
Dr. Shatsky is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Spine Program.
He offers the expert diagnosis, treatment, and management of a wide range of spinal conditions, such as degenerative diseases, adult spinal deformities, tumors, and trauma.
Dr. Shatsky at a Glance
- Dr. Shatsky's training combines one of the most competitive orthopedic traumatology fellowships in the country with an intensive interdisciplinary spine fellowship, giving him a unique perspective and skillset to address complex spinal pathologies.
- He is a member of the North American Spine Society and a candidate member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
If you want advanced spine care, join Dr. Shatsky.
Dr. Shatsky is a member of Franciscan Spine Program.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joshua Shatsky, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
- Fellowship, Harborview School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Residency, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Medical School, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Bone Spurs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Occupational Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Joshua Shatsky, MD
- North American Spine Society
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Joshua Shatsky, MD
WestSound Orthopaedics - Silverdale
4409 Northwest Anderson Hill Road
Silverdale, WA 98383
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 -5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.