The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. M. Darryl Antonacci, MD, FACS
Dr. Antonacci is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with the Institute for Spine & Scoliosis in Lawrenceville, NJ.
He specializes in spine surgery and has particular expertise in scoliosis care.
Dr. Antonacci at a Glance
- Dr. Antonacci performs cutting-edge spinal surgery, such as vertebral body stapling, complex reconstructive surgery, artificial disc replacement, and minimally invasive spinal fusion surgery.
- He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, the American College of Surgeons, and the Cervical Spine Research Society.
Discover the benefits of receiving care from Dr. Antonacci.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. M. Darryl Antonacci, MD, FACS Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. M. Darryl Antonacci, MD, FACS
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Spinal Injury Association
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Board certified, AAOS, 2011
Profile last updated: July 23, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.