Meet Dr. Mark Mikles, MD
The orthopaedic surgeons and staff of Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic (ROC) are committed to providing the highest quality musculoskeletal care available in the Triangle and surrounding regions of central North Carolina.
Our team of orthopaedic professionals utilize the advantage of a group practice to provide convenient, cost-effective, patient oriented medical care. Our ultimate goal is to be your provider of choice for orthopaedic surgery/medical care.
For your convenience, Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic has two locations in Raleigh, NC as well as satellite offices in Cary and Garner, NC.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Mark Mikles, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Mark Mikles, MD
- Spine fellowship at NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Orthopaedic residency at University of Michigan
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Carolina Spine Society
- Board certified 2006 - Part II
Office Information for Dr. Mark Mikles, MD
Profile last updated: August 25, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.