Meet Dr. Michael Seidenstein, MD
Dr. Seidenstein is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York.
He has over 4 decades of orthopedic surgery experience, and he specializes in reconstructive surgery, including arthroscopic surgery of the upper and lower extremities.
Dr. Seidenstein at a Glance
- Dr. Seidenstein is internationally recognized for his expertise in reconstruction surgery and is experienced treating patients who have previously undergone orthopedic surgeries.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious medical societies.
For expert orthopedic care, join Dr. Seidenstein.
Dr. Seidenstein is a member of Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York.
How Dr. Michael Seidenstein, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Extremity Dysfunction/Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Ligament Sprain
- Upper Back Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Muscle Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spine Surgery
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Worker's Compensation
Accolades for Dr. Michael Seidenstein, MD
- Recognized by Castle Connelly Medical, LTD as one of The Best Doctors in the New York Metropolitan area, from 2000-2013
- Fellowship Honors from the American Association of Orthopaedics (AAOS)
- American Association of Orthopaedics (AAOS)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons (ABOS)
- American College of Surgeons—Orthopaedic Surgery (ACS)
- International College of Surgeons—Orthopaedic Surgery (ICS)
- Low Friction Society
- International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (SICOT)
- American Academy of Medicine of New Jersey (AMNJ)
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association (EAO)
- Jersey Orthopaedic Society (NJOS)
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael Seidenstein, MD
80 Maiden Lane, Suite 604
New York, NY 10038
- Rehabilitation Medicine Associates 345 Main St West Orange, NJ 07052 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.