The following is a
Meet Dr. Michael Seidenstein, MD
Dr. Seidenstein is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York.
He has over 4 decades of orthopedic surgery experience, and he specializes in reconstructive surgery, including arthroscopic surgery of the upper and lower extremities.
Dr. Seidenstein at a Glance
- Dr. Seidenstein is internationally recognized for his expertise in reconstruction surgery and is experienced treating patients who have previously undergone orthopedic surgeries.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious medical societies.
For expert orthopedic care, join Dr. Seidenstein.
Dr. Seidenstein is a member of Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York.
Directions to our primary location in New York, NY
How Dr. Michael Seidenstein, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Extremity Dysfunction/Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Ligament Sprain
- Upper Back Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Muscle Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spine Surgery
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Worker's Compensation
Accolades for Dr. Michael Seidenstein, MD
- Recognized by Castle Connelly Medical, LTD as one of The Best Doctors in the New York Metropolitan area, from 2000-2013
- Fellowship Honors from the American Association of Orthopaedics (AAOS)
- American Association of Orthopaedics (AAOS)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons (ABOS)
- American College of Surgeons—Orthopaedic Surgery (ACS)
- International College of Surgeons—Orthopaedic Surgery (ICS)
- Low Friction Society
- International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (SICOT)
- American Academy of Medicine of New Jersey (AMNJ)
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association (EAO)
- Jersey Orthopaedic Society (NJOS)
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael Seidenstein, MD
80 Maiden Lane, Suite 604 New York, NY 10038 Driving Directions
80 Maiden Lane, Suite 604
New York, NY 10038
Visit the Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York's Website
- Rehabilitation Medicine Associates 345 Main St West Orange, NJ 07052 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.