Meet Dr. A. Noelle Larson, MD
A. Noelle Larson, MD, is Professor of Orthopedics, Director of Research for the Division of Pediatric Orthopedics and Scoliosis, and board-certified Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Mayo Clinic Spine Center.
She specializes in surgical and non-operative care of children with musculoskeletal needs.
Dr. Larson at a Glance
- Dr. Larson has authored over 150 research publications in peer-reviewed journals. She is the PI for a US surgeon-sponsored FDA Investigational Device Exemption study on AVBT.
- She performed the first US surgeries for the two non-fusion scoliosis devices that were approved by the US FDA in August 2019 through a humanitarian device exemption.
- Her interests include non-fusion scoliosis surgery, surgical navigation, early onset scoliosis, and innovative technology for the treatment of pediatric spine conditions.
Contact Dr. Larson so she can help you determine the most appropriate treatment for your child's condition.
Dr. Larson is a member of Mayo Clinic Spine Center
My aim is to engage patients and families in the decision-making process for spine care by providing the highest quality, balanced evidence regarding treatment options and new technology.
How Dr. A. Noelle Larson, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Fellowship -Pediatric Orthopaedics and Scoliosis, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Resident, Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Medical Doctor, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Pediatric Spinal Disorders
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pediatric Care
- Pediatric Treatment
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. A. Noelle Larson, MD
- 2020 POSNA Best Clinical Award Paper, POSNA
- Hibbs Award Clinical Research Nominee, Scoliosis Research Society
- Award for project: "Pediatric Vertebral Body Anterior Tethering System" Ventures Innovation Program
- 2019 National Health Information Award -- My Scoliosis Story, Mayo Clinic
- 2017 Top Doctor in Minnesota Minnesota Monthly Magazine
- Research Council, Children's Spine Study Group
- Nominating Committee, Scoliosis Research Society
- Patient Focus Task Force, Scoliosis Research Society
- Fellow, American Orthopedic Association
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member, Harms Study Group
- Research Committee, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Fellow, Scoliosis Research Society
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. A. Noelle Larson, MD
Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN
200 First St SW
Mayo Building W15
Rochester, MN 55905
Tuesday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Wednesday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Thursday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Friday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Visit Dr. Larson's profile on Mayo Clinic's website
Like Mayo Clinic Spine Center on Facebook
Follow Mayo Clinic Spine Center on Twitter
- Mayo Clinic - Minneapolis, MN 600 Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN 55403 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.