Meet Dr. P. Bradley Segabarth, MD
Dr. Segebarth is a fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with OrthoCarolina. He provides care for a wide array of spinal conditions, and is experienced in expertly addressing complex cases, such as spinal deformity and cervical trauma.
Dr. Segebarth at a Glance
- Dr. Segebarth instills confidence in patients by teaching them about their condition and walking them through each treatment option, caring for the patient as he would family.
- He takes a collaborative approach, discussing cases with colleagues, in order to offer the most efficient solutions for his patients.
Dr. Segebarth and the staff at OrthoCarolina are available to meet your needs.
Dr. Segebarth is a member of OrthoCarolina.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. P. Bradley Segabarth, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- University of Kentucky -- Bachelor of Science
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center -- Residency
- OrthoCarolina Spine Center -- Fellowship, Spine Surgery
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Lumbar / Cervical Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- Spinal Fusion
- Total Joint Replacement
What Patients are Saying About Dr. P. Bradley Segabarth, MD
"Dr. Segebarth performed a lumbar microdisectomy on me in March 2015. I had been going to a different facility and had been through the wringer with all the conservative treatments. Dr. Segebarth reviewed my record, looked at my MRI and scheduled surgery within 2 months. After suffering for close to three years, he knew it was time for surgery. 2 weeks post surgery I felt like a brand new person. I was able to do things I had not done in years and I was 100% pain free. Highly recommend!!!"— OrthoCarolina Patient
"I had surgery to my back on September 15, 2014. I was in severe pain by the middle of October where I could not lay on my right side or sit. My daughter had me moved to Ortho Carolina in Charlotte. Some of the screws put in my back during the first surgery in S.C. had come loose. Dr. Segebarth did my surgery over on December 22, 2014 within about 4 days I was off all pain medicine and have had no pain since. He is a very good doctor."— OrthoCarolina Patient
Office Information for Dr. P. Bradley Segabarth, MD
2001 Randolph Rd
Charlotte, NC 28207
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: June 28, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.