The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. R. Alden Milam, MD
Dr. Milam is a fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with OrthoCarolina.
Whether he is caring for an injured athlete or an aging adult, Dr. Milam is passionate about bringing pain relief, resolving common and complex spinal conditions alike.
Dr. Milam at a Glance
- Dr. Milam strives to deliver outstanding education, providing patients and their families with deep insight about treatment options and the expected outcomes of various procedures.
- He treats a wide range of back and neck conditions with skill and compassion.
Discover the benefits of expert care with Dr. Milam and his team at OrthoCarolina.
Dr. Milam is a member of OrthoCarolina.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. R. Alden Milam, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Furman University -- Bachelor of Science
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System -- Internship, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Health System -- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Case Western Reserve University -- Fellowship, Spine Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Spinal Fusion
- Total Joint Replacement
What Patients are Saying About Dr. R. Alden Milam, MD
"Dr. Milam and his team took good care of me after a car accident I was in at work...Took the time to explain to me what was going on and what I could expect after my surgery.My follow up visit he took his time as if I was family..Very good experience with him and his team..Thanks Dr. Milam for helping people get the lives back..."— OrthoCarolina Patient
"Awesome doctor..did surgery and took away the pain after 3 other surgeons had said it was something I would have to live with. No complaints at all."— OrthoCarolina Patient
Office Information for Dr. R. Alden Milam, MD
2001 Randolph Rd
Charlotte, NC 28207
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Providers Accepted
Mooresville, NC 28117
Profile last updated: June 28, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.