Meet Dr. Robert J. Henderson, MD, FACS, FACSS
Dr. Henderson is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Dallas Spine Care.
He provides a range of treatments for patients with back and leg pain, including injections, artificial disc replacement, spine surgery, and rehabilitation.
Dr. Henderson at a Glance
- He has a unique set of surgical skills and over 2 decades of experience helping patients recover from chronic pain.
- He has given national and international lectures and published chapters on surgical techniques in several textbooks.
Dr. Henderson is dedicated to your lasting relief.
Treat the patient, not the image.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Robert J. Henderson, MD, FACS, FACSS Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- Pain Pumps
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Robert J. Henderson, MD, FACS, FACSS
- Board Member of the American College of Spine Surgery
- Spine Fellowship from July 1987 - December 1988
- North American Spine Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Board of Spine Surgery
- American College of Spine Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Surgery - Certified 2/1980
- Recertified 10/1989 and 12/1998
- American Board of Spine Surgery - 10/1998
- Recertified 10/2001
Office Information for Dr. Robert J. Henderson, MD, FACS, FACSS
Profile last updated: August 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.