Meet Dr. Ronald C. Childs, MD
Dr. Childs is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
As a medical director for the Inova Spine Program at the Inova Fairfax hospital, he brings robust experience caring for complex spine conditions, and offers world-class expertise in procedures such as minimally invasive lumbar spine surgery and artificial disc replacement.
Dr. Childs at a Glance
- Dr. Childs is a leader in spine care; he has served as chairman of the state’s Region II of the Workers Compensation Peer Review Board.
- He was voted a “Top Doctor” by Northern Virginia Magazine (2017).
Dr. Childs is passionate about restoring you to a high quality of life.
Dr. Childs is a member of The Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ronald C. Childs, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Rush Presbyterian - St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago IL
- Residency, Howard, University, Washington D.C.
- Medical School, Howard University, Washington D.C.
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Injections / Blocks
- Interspinous Process Spacers
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Ronald C. Childs, MD
- Medical Director - Inova Spine Program at Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Voted a Top Doctor by Washingtonian Magazine, 2015, 2017-2019
Office Information for Dr. Ronald C. Childs, MD
Inova Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
- Most Insurances Accepted
3600 Joseph Siewick Drive
Fairfax, VA 22033
Profile last updated: April 4, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.