The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Todd M. Chapman, MD
Dr. Chapman is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoCarolina. He specializes in treating spinal diseases and deformities, such as scoliosis.
Dr. Chapman provides a wide range of care—including complex and revision spine surgery—for adults, children, and athletes alike.
Dr. Chapman at a Glance
- He takes the time to thoroughly understand the medical history and long-term goals of each patient, developing individualized treatment plans, increasing the rate of successful patient outcomes.
- Dr. Chapman possesses significant experience applying both traditional and minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Visit Dr. Chapman at OrthoCarolina to discuss your best course of care.
Dr. Chapman is a member of OrthoCarolina.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Todd M. Chapman, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Davidson College - Bachelor of Science
- Georgetown University- Masters of Science
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine
- Duke University Medical Center - Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Washington University School of Medicine - Adult & Pediatric Spinal Surgery Fellowship
Accolades for Dr. Todd M. Chapman, MD
- AO Spine Fellow, August 2014-July 2015
- AOA Resident Leadership Forum Nominee, June 2013
- Dr. Tom Lowe Spine Symposium Scholarship, January 2011
Office Information for Dr. Todd M. Chapman, MD
2001 Randolph Rd
Charlotte, NC 28207
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Shelby, NC 28150
Profile last updated: June 28, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.