Meet Dr. Victor Hsu, MD
Dr. Hsu is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Abington - Jefferson Health.
His interests include pediatric and adult deformity, such as scoliosis, as well as degenerative conditions of all parts of the spine.
Dr. Hsu at a Glance
- Dr. Hsu specializes in spinal surgery and uses the latest techniques of minimally invasive spine surgery.
- He utilizes Mazor Robotics Renaissance® Guidance System and robotic spine surgery.
For dedicated spine care, visit Dr. Hsu.
Dr. Hsu is a member of Abington - Jefferson Health.
How Dr. Victor Hsu, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pediatric Care
Accolades for Dr. Victor Hsu, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - San Diego Center for Spinal Disorders
- North American Spine Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Victor Hsu, MD
Rothman Institute - Willow Grove
2400 Maryland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Rothman Institute - Chalfont 1200 Manor Drive New Britain Corporate Center Chalfont, PA 18914 Driving Directions
- Rothman Institute - Abington 1327 Old York Road Abington, PA 19001 Driving Directions
- Rothman Institute - Doylestown 599 W State St, Ste 205 Doylestown, PA 18901 Driving Directions
- Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.