Meet Dr. Victor Hsu, MD
Dr. Hsu is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Abington - Jefferson Health.
His interests include pediatric and adult deformity, such as scoliosis, as well as degenerative conditions of all parts of the spine.
Dr. Hsu at a Glance
- Dr. Hsu specializes in spinal surgery and uses the latest techniques of minimally invasive spine surgery.
- He utilizes Mazor Robotics Renaissance® Guidance System and robotic spine surgery.
For dedicated spine care, visit Dr. Hsu.
Dr. Hsu is a member of Abington - Jefferson Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Victor Hsu, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Adult Scoliosis
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Pediatric Care
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Victor Hsu, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - San Diego Center for Spinal Disorders
- North American Spine Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Victor Hsu, MD
Rothman Institute - Willow Grove
2400 Maryland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Many Insurance Plans Accepted; Call to Verify
Profile last updated: March 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.