The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Thomas Nguyen, MD, DABPM
Dr. Nguyen is a board-certified and fellowship-trained pain medicine and management physician with Virginia Spine Institute.
He performs procedures designed for pain relief and functional improvement in a state-of-the-art outpatient medical center.
Dr. Nguyen at a Glance
- Dr. Nguyen is experienced utilizing regenerative therapy options, such as stem cell therapy, platelet-rich plasma therapy, and prolotherapy. He also provides radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulation, and spinal injections.
- He is listed as a “Top Doctor” by Northern Virginia Magazine and recognized among the “70 Pain Management Physicians to Know” by Becker’s Spine Review.
Dr. Nguyen is ready to help you with your back and neck pain.
Dr. Nguyen is a member of Virginia Spine Institute
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Thomas Nguyen, MD, DABPM Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Fellowship, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida
- Residency, George Washington University, Washington D.C
- Residency, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia
- Medical School, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Virginia
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spine Conditions
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Thomas Nguyen, MD, DABPM
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Georgetown University Medical Center
- Founder, Medical Director - Comprehensive Pain Management Center in Newport News, VA
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Practice
Office Information for Dr. Thomas Nguyen, MD, DABPM
Virginia Spine Institute
11800 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.