Meet Dr. Andrew Murray, MD
Dr. Murray is a board-certified physiatrist with OhioHealth Medical Spine.
He offers an array of non-surgical spine treatments designed to help patients find relief and functionality.
Dr. Murray at a Glance
- Dr. Murray is committed to delivering compassionate and multidisciplinary care, helping you find the best course of action for your condition.
- He offers interventional spine procedures when necessary.
Dr. Murray is dedicated to alleviating your spine pain.
Dr. Murray is a member of OhioHealth Physican Group Medical Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Andrew Murray, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 4 Years
- Residency - University of Washington in Seattle, Washington
- Medical School - Ohio State University , Columbus, Ohio
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- General Joint Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator cuff injury
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Accolades for Dr. Andrew Murray, MD
- American Board Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Andrew Murray, MD
Riverside Methodist Hospital
3555 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Medicaid Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- UnitedHealth Group
Profile last updated: November 14, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.