The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
Dr. Jennings is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with OhioHealth Medical Spine.
He delivers highly advanced non-surgical treatments to help patients get back to everyday life.
Dr. Jennings at a Glance
- With a subspecialty in sports medicine, he understands how to properly care for athletes and individuals with active lifestyles.
- Whether you need interventional treatments, rehabilitation planning, or other spine care, Dr. Jennings is equipped to meet your needs.
Consider entrusting your back and neck care with Dr. Jennings.
Dr. Jennings is a member of OhioHealth Physician Group Medical Spine.
Your "home base" for spine care. Start here for access to the many treatment options provided by OhioHealth related to the health of your neck and back.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brian Jennings, DO Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
Years in Practice
- 6 Years
- Fellowship - Ohio Health, Grant Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency - The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Medical School - Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio
- Acute Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nerve Testing
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Spinal Manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
- American Board Sports Medicine
- American Board Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
Eastside Health Center
4882 East Main Street
Columbus, OH 43213
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Medicaid Mutual of Ohio
- United HealthCare Group
Profile last updated: September 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.