Meet Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
Dr. Jennings is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with OhioHealth Medical Spine.
He delivers highly advanced non-surgical treatments to help patients get back to everyday life.
Dr. Jennings at a Glance
- With a subspecialty in sports medicine, he understands how to properly care for athletes and individuals with active lifestyles.
- Whether you need interventional treatments, rehabilitation planning, or other spine care, Dr. Jennings is equipped to meet your needs.
Consider entrusting your back and neck care with Dr. Jennings.
Dr. Jennings is a member of OhioHealth Physican Group Medical Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brian Jennings, DO Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
Years in Practice
- 6 Years
- Fellowship - Ohio Health, Grant Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency - The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Medical School - Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- General Joint Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator cuff injury
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Accolades for Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
- American Board Sports Medicine
- American Board Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
Grant Medical Center
111 South Grant Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Medicaid Mutual of Ohio
- United HealthCare Group
3535 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Profile last updated: November 14, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.