Meet Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
Dr. Brian Jennings is a board-certified physician specializing in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Meet Dr. Jennings:
- Dr. Jennings has a sub-specialty certification in Sports Medicine and will be focusing on medical spine management.
- As a medical spine specialist, he provides comprehensive management and coordination of spine care.
- He will be part of his patient’s care from initial diagnosis through various potential treatments and interventions.
- Dr. Jennings will help with rehabilitation planning, referral for surgery when needed, behavioral health screening, and lifestyle modifications such as weight management.
- Dr. Jennings’ main focus is to restore function for his patients and spends time educating and working with each individual to get them back to a more normal life of work or hobbies.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brian Jennings, DO Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
Years in Practice
- 5 Years
- Fellowship - OhioHealth
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - The Ohio State University
- Medical School - Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Disc Diseases
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- General Joint Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Numbness / Tingling
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Office Information for Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
3555 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Medicaid Mutual of Ohio
- United HealthCare Group
Profile last updated: June 1, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.