The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Ethan Rand, MD
Dr. Rand is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physiatrist with Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care. He treats a wide range of musculoskeletal, sports, and spine injuries, with a non-operative, patient-centered approach that focuses on maximizing function and optimizing quality of life.
He has cared for many recreational and professional athletes and has been a team physician for high school, college, and professional sports teams.
Dr. Rand at a Glance
- During his residency Dr. Rand was named chief resident and honored with the Physician of the Year House Staff Award. He was selected as Intern of the Year during his internship.
- He uses advanced technologies, such as as high-resolution musculoskeletal ultrasound and fluoroscopy, as well as regenerative techniques, such as prolotherapy, platelet rich plasma, and stem cell injections.
Talk to Dr. Rand about your pain.
Dr. Rand is a member of Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ethan Rand, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Interventional Spine & Sports Medicine - New York-Presbyterian
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, NewYork-Presbyterian
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Pennsylvania Hospital
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College
- B.S., Cornell University
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Interventional Pain Management
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Ethan Rand, MD
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Rehabilitation Medicine for the Division of Rehabilitation Medicine – Weill Cornell Medicine
- Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Falcon Award for Service, 2015
- Physician of the Year House Staff Award, 2014
- Best Intern Award, 2012
Office Information for Dr. Ethan Rand, MD
525 E. 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
Monday: 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Other insurances accepted – call for full list
156 William Street
New York, NY 10038
Profile last updated: May 2, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.