Meet Dr. Greg Kelley, MD
Dr. Greg Kelley is a board-certified, physical medicine and rehabilitation physician with Princeton Spine & Joint Center.
He specializes in patients with musculoskeletal and rehabilitation issues.
Dr. Kelley at a Glance
- Dr. Kelley seeks to maximize each person's potential based on their own abilities to achieve their personal peak performance
- Dr. Kelley lead the implementation of the Rehabilitation and Performance Centers of Excellence for local, subacute nursing facilities within the Princeton, NJ area.
- He is passionate in his ability to help people
Dr. Kelley is a member of Princeton Spine & Joint Center
Directions to our primary location in Princeton, NJ
How Dr. Greg Kelley, MD Can Help You
- Medical School, St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada
- Specialty Training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- Specialty Training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington D.C.
- Ankle Pain
- Arm Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foot Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Greg Kelley, MD
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Greg Kelley, MD
601 Ewing St. Suite A2 Princeton, NJ 08540 Driving Directions
601 Ewing St.
Princeton, NJ 08540
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.