The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Greg Kelley, MD
Dr. Greg Kelley is a board-certified, physical medicine and rehabilitation physician with Princeton Spine & Joint Center.
He specializes in patients with musculoskeletal and rehabilitation issues.
Dr. Kelley at a Glance
- Dr. Kelley seeks to maximize each person's potential based on their own abilities to achieve their personal peak performance
- Dr. Kelley lead the implementation of the Rehabilitation and Performance Centers of Excellence for local, subacute nursing facilities within the Princeton, NJ area.
- He is passionate in his ability to help people
Dr. Kelley is a member of Princeton Spine & Joint Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Greg Kelley, MD Can Help You
- Medical School, St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada
- Specialty Training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- Specialty Training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington D.C.
- Ankle Pain
- Arm Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foot Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Greg Kelley, MD
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Greg Kelley, MD
601 Ewing St.
Princeton, NJ 08540
- Accepts most insurances
Profile last updated: December 13, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.