Meet Dr. J. Talbot Sellers, DO
Dr. Sellers is a board-certified physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
To help patients overcome and minimize pain, he uses non-surgical treatment methods, such as physical therapy, medication management, and steroid injections.
Dr. Sellers at a Glance
- Dr. Sellers values treating the patient as a whole person, not merely focusing on the symptoms.
- He is committed to helping patients return to everyday enjoyment of life.
Discuss your painful conditions with Dr. Sellers.
Dr. Sellers is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
The advantages of an integrated approach is that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. J. Talbot Sellers, DO Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Injections / Blocks
- Pain Medications
Accolades for Dr. J. Talbot Sellers, DO
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. J. Talbot Sellers, DO
Profile last updated: May 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.