Meet Dr. J. Talbot Sellers, DO
Dr. Sellers offers his patients the option for non-surgical management of their spine pain.
Dr. J. Talbot Sellers is a Physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
The advantages of an integrated approach is that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. J. Talbot Sellers, DO Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Injections- Lumbar, Cervical, And Thoracic
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Trigger Point Injections
Accolades for Dr. J. Talbot Sellers, DO
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. J. Talbot Sellers, DO
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.