Meet Dr. John Revord, MD
Dr. Revord is a board-certified physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He provides non-surgical treatment for spine and extremity pain.
Dr. Revord at a Glance
- Dr. Revord’s goal is to diagnose and treat painful conditions using non-surgical methods, such as medications, physical therapy, chiropractic care, and steroid injections. He has expertise in performing epidural, facet, sacroiliac, and piriformis injections.
- He is known for listening carefully to patients’ stories and identifying the source of their pain.
Connect with Dr. Revord about non-surgical spine care.
Dr. Revord is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
The advantages of an integrated approach is that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely together to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. John Revord, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Facet Rhizotomy Injections
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Injections / Blocks
- Pain Medications
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Dr. John Revord, MD
- National Institutes of Health, 1988
- Grove "Outstanding Graduate" Award, University of Illinois College of Medicine, 1988
- Resident teaching award, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, 1992
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spinal Intervention Society (ISIS)
- Board certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1993
- Board certified, American Academy of Pain Medicine, 2000
Office Information for Dr. John Revord, MD
Profile last updated: May 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.