Meet Dr. Nayan R. Patel, MD
Dr. Patel is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Texas Back Institute.
He offers a full range of non-surgical treatments for people with back and neck pain, including injections, bracing, nerve blocks, physical therapy, radiofrequency procedures, and more.
Dr. Patel at a Glance
- If you want an expert physician who offers care without surgery and pain management experience, talk to Dr. Patel.
- He is on the Board of Managers for the Presbyterian Plano Center for Diagnostics and Surgery, and he was recognized as a best doctor by D Magazine.
You can make an appointment with Dr. Patel at Texas Back Institute today.
Dr. Patel is a member of Texas Back Institute.
I treat my patients the same way I would want me or my family to be treated – with care, compassion and competence.
How Dr. Nayan R. Patel, MD Can Help You
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Baylor University Medical Center Department of Medical Education, Dallas, TX
- MD, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Acute Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Nerve Blocks
- Nerve Testing
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Posture Correction
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sleep Aids
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Nayan R. Patel, MD
- Previously voted D Magazine Top Doctor
- Board of Managers for PPCDS
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Nayan R. Patel, MD
6020 W Parker Road
Plano, TX 75093
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.