Meet Dr. Randall J. Schultz, MD
Dr. Schultz is a board-certified physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He offers non-surgical treatments, such as physical therapy, medication management, and steroid injections.
Dr. Schultz at a Glance
- Dr. Schultz develops effective treatment plans designed to minimize pain’s interference in your life.
- He has significant experience, with over 2 decades in practice.
Dr. Schultz wants to help you return to a high quality of life.
Dr. Schultz is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
I feel fortunate to be able to work with a team of talented professionals who have the common goal of improving quality of life by maximizing symptom management and function. I strive to get to know my patients as unique individuals in order to develop an effective treatment plan to minimize how pain is interfering with their lives. The variety of treatment interventions we offer complement each other to achieve this goal.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Randall J. Schultz, MD Can Help You
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Injections / Blocks
- Manipulation Therapy
- Peripheral Joint and Muscular Injections
- Physical Therapy
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
- Soft Tissue Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Randall J. Schultz, MD
- Circle of Light Award, Pain Management Program, Affinity Medical System, 1996
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society
- Physiatric Assn. of Spine, Sports & Occupational Rehabilitation
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, May 1993
Profile last updated: May 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.