Meet Dr. Randall Schultz, MD
Dr. Schultz is a physiatrist who specializes in evaluation and rehabilitative treatment of spine, musculoskeletal and nerve pain. He has extensive experience and training in electrodiagnostic testing and the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of conditions of the muscles, bones, discs and nerves throughout the body that interfere with a patient's ability to function normally and participate in their favorite activities.
In addition, Dr. Schultz utilizes physical and occupational therapy, spinal injections, medications and patient education to manage pain and help individuals maximize their functional abilities.
Dr. Randall J. Schultz is a Physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
I feel fortunate to be able to work with a team of talented professionals who have the common goal of improving quality of life by maximizing symptom management and function. I strive to get to know my patients as unique individuals in order to develop an effective treatment plan to minimize how pain is interfering with their lives. The variety of treatment interventions we offer complement each other to achieve this goal.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Randall Schultz, MD Can Help You
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Musculoskeletal manipulation
- Peripheral Joint and Muscular Injections
- Physical Therapy
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
- Selective Nerve Root
- Soft Tissue And Tendon Sheath
Accolades for Dr. Randall Schultz, MD
- Circle of Light Award, Pain Management Program, Affinity Medical System, 1996
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society
- Physiatric Assn. of Spine, Sports & Occupational Rehabilitation
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, May 1993
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.