Meet Dr. Richard Staehler, MD
Dr. Staehler is a board-certified physiatrist with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He offers non-surgical methods for diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal pain.
Dr. Staehler at a Glance
- Dr. Staehler provides deep expertise utilizing interventional pain management techniques, including epidural injections, sacroiliac injections, selective nerve root blocks, and facet blocks.
- He is known for approaching each patient with compassion and encouragement.
Dr. Staehler is equipped to help alleviate your pain.
Dr. Staehler is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
The advantages of an integrated approach are that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely together to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
Directions to our primary location in Appleton, WI
How Dr. Richard Staehler, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Richard Staehler, MD
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Richard Staehler, MD
5320 West Michaels Drive Appleton, WI 54913 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.