Meet Dr. Richard C Swedarsky, DO
Dr. Swedarsky is a board-certified, Physiatrist with Franciscan Spine Program.
He partners with his patients to assist them to help take control of their care and well-being.
Dr. Swedarsky at a Glance
- He evaluates and treats a wide range of spinal conditions practicing osteopathic manipulation.
- He draws from a multitude of options for treating your condition in order to tailor treatments to meet your needs.
Dr. Swedarsky is a member of Franciscan Spine Program
How Dr. Richard C Swedarsky, DO Can Help You
- Osteopathic Medicine Physician
- Residency, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
- Medical School, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY
- Physical Therapy
Office Information for Dr. Richard C Swedarsky, DO
Franciscan Spine Associates at St. Joseph
1608 S. J St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.