The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Scott Jarmain, MD
Dr. Jarmain is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Coastal Spine.
He is a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation, as well as pain management, and he focuses on the non-surgical care of spine disorders.
Dr. Jarmain at a Glance
- Dr. Jarmain performs an array of spinal injections for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
- He has served as a staff physician at the Baltimore Marathon and at several Special Olympics events. He has also co-authored many articles and chapters related to sports, spine, and pain management.
For pain relief, discuss your options with Dr. Jarmain.
Dr. Jarmain is a member of Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Scott Jarmain, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Medications
- Spinal Injections
Accolades for Dr. Scott Jarmain, MD
- Medical Director, CoastalSpine
- Fellowship, Spine/Musculoskeletal Medicine and Spine/Joint Injections - Johns Hopkins University
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- American Pain Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Scott Jarmain, MD
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.