The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Sea H. Kim, MD
Dr. Kim is a board-certified physiatrist with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
He offers non-surgical treatments that target back and neck pain.
Dr. Kim at a Glance
- Dr. Kim helps patients recover from debilitating spine conditions through such methods as pain management, physical therapy, injections, stretching, and exercise.
- His knowledge provides you with a plan for returning to everyday activity without the pain.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Kim.
Dr. Kim is a member of The Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Sea H. Kim, MD Can Help You
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Diet and Nutrition Counseling
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Nerve Testing
- Physical Therapy
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Sea H. Kim, MD
"Had my first appointment with Dr. Kim today for botox shots related to muscle contracture. Dr. Kim was prompt, courteous, friendly, and discussed my specific problems thoroughly. He was very helpful in all respects. I would certainly recommend him to others needing a physiatrist."— Inova Patient
Office Information for Dr. Sea H. Kim, MD
Inova Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- UnitedHealth Group
- Virginia Health
- Workers' Compensation
2501 Parker's Lane
Alexandria, VA 22306
Profile last updated: May 29, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.