Meet Dr. Seth Scholl, DO
Dr. Scholl is a board-certified physiatrist with Coastal Spine.
As a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation, he provides non-surgical treatment for neck and back pain. He is an expert in prescribing physical therapy and diagnosing musculoskeletal injuries.
Dr. Scholl at a Glance
- Dr. Scholl throughly studies each patient's medical history, physical exam, and radiological studies to best develop a diagnosis and an individually tailored treatment plan.
- He is the director of electrodiagnostics, in which he performs all the “painless” EMGs, and supervises the intraoperative monitoring during spine surgeries.
For outstanding spine care, talk to Dr. Scholl.
Dr. Scholl is a member of Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in Mt. Laurel, NJ
How Dr. Seth Scholl, DO Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Medications
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Seth Scholl, DO
- Associate Professor, Temple University
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Seth Scholl, DO
4000 Church Road Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054 Driving Directions
- Virtua Health & Wellness Center 239 Hurffville Crosskeys Road Suite 340 Sewell, NJ 08080 Driving Directions
- 18 East Jimmie Leeds Road Galloway, NJ 08205 Driving Directions
- 1868 Hooper Avenue Toms River, NJ 08753 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.