Meet Dr. Seth Scholl
Dr. Seth Scholl is a board certified physiatrist who specializes in the nonsurgical treatment of back pain and neck pain. He is an expert in diagnosing musculoskeletal injuries. Dr. Scholl treats pain with injections, medications, prescribes physical therapy when necessary, all in an attempt to avoid surgery.
Dr. Scholl is the Director of Electrodiagnosis at Coastal Spine, performing all the painless EMG’s and supervising the intraoperative monitoring during surgery.
Dr. Scholl is part of the group that makes up Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Seth Scholl Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Cortisone Injections
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Surgical Spinal Care
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
Accolades for Dr. Seth Scholl
- Associate Professor, Temple University
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Seth Scholl
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.