The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Thomas J. "Joey" Malbrough
Dr. Malbrough is a board-certified, fellowship-trained interventional spine and musculoskeletal physiatrist with Signature Orthopedics.
He focuses on non-operative musculoskeletal injuries, conditions and diseases of the spine, sports medicine, electrodiagnosis and interventional procedures.
Dr. Malbrough at a Glance
- Dr. Malbrough is a specialist in Physical Medicine and rehabilitation.
- His expertise helps to find the right treatment for each patient to bring about lasting relief.
- He provides treatment for acute, sports-related concussions in both adolescents and adults.
Visit Dr. Malbrough to discuss your options for your pain relief.
Dr. Malbrough is a member of Signature Orthopedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Thomas J. "Joey" Malbrough Can Help You
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, Neurorehabilitation, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Internship, Louisiana State University School of Medicin, Baton Rouge, LAe
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Washington University School of Medicine
- MD, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Baton Rouge, LA, St. Louis, MO
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medial Branch Neurotomy
- Nerve Testing
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Thomas J. "Joey" Malbrough
- North American Spine Society
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Washington University Thomas H. Eliot Scholar Honors: Academic Chief Resident 2015-2016
Office Information for Dr. Thomas J. "Joey" Malbrough
Signature Orhopedics - West County
845 North New Ballas Court
St. Louis, MO 63141
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: November 13, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.