The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Carlos R. Perez Gonzalez, MD
Dr. Perez is a board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) physician with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
He offers non-surgical treatments that target back and neck pain.
Dr. Perez at a Glance
- Dr. Perez helps patients with conservative approach to spine care, allowing them to recover from debilitating spine conditions through such methods as pain management, physical therapy, injections, stretching, and exercise.
- His knowledge provides you with a plan for returning to everyday activity without pain.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Perez.
Dr. Perez is a member of Inova Neurosciences
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Carlos R. Perez Gonzalez, MD Can Help You
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
Years in Practice
- 7 Years
- Intership, Hospital Episcopal San Lucas en Ponce
- Reisdency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- MD, University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- Diagnostic Testing
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
Office Information for Dr. Carlos R. Perez Gonzalez, MD
Mt Vernon Rehabilitation Medicine Associates
2501 Parkers Ln
Alexandria, VA 22306
Monday 8:00 - 4:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 4:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 4:00
Thursday 8:00 - 4:00
Friday 8:00 - 4:00
- Accept Most Insurance
Profile last updated: September 1, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.