The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Michael S. Chung
Dr. Chung is a board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) physician with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
He offers non-surgical treatments that target back and neck pain.
Dr. Chung at a Glance
- Dr. Chung helps patients with spine care, including non surgical techniques such as pain management, injections, stretching and physical therapy.
- He will help you with your specific needs to create a plan with you to help you get back to a pain free life.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Chung.
Dr. Chung is a member of Inova Neurosciences
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael S. Chung Can Help You
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
Years in Practice
- 34 Years
- Internship, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY
- Residency, SUNY Downstate Medical School, Brooklyn, NY
- MD, Chung Ang University, Seoul, South Korea
- Acute Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Pain
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Joint Pain
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Work Injuries
- Diagnostic Testing
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Nerve Testing
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Michael S. Chung
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Michael S. Chung
Mt Vernon Rehabilitation Medicine Associates
2501 Parkers Ln
Alexandria, VA 22306
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 8, 2021. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.