Meet Carol McFarland, MS, PT, OCS
Carol McFarland is a physical therapist with New Dimensions Rehabilitation.
New Dimensions Rehabilitation is a physical therapy clinic specializing in spine care and activity-based management of surgical and non-surgical patients.
Carol McFarland at a Glance
- She helps facilitate relief for patients with a range of painful conditions, such as degenerative spine disorders, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, and sports injuries.
- She has a strong interest in wellness and prevention.
Visit Carol McFarland and the team at New Dimensions Rehabilitation.
Directions to our primary location in Tyler, TX
How Carol McFarland, MS, PT, OCS Can Help You
- Physical Therapist
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
Accolades for Carol McFarland, MS, PT, OCS
- Co-author of "Rehabilitation Protocols for Surgical and Nonsurgical Procedures: Lumbar Spine"
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Back Society
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in Physical Therapy through the American Board of Physical Therapist Specialties
Office Information for Carol McFarland, MS, PT, OCS
751 S Beckham Ave Tyler, TX 75701 Driving Directions
751 S Beckham Ave
Tyler, TX 75701
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.