The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Carol McFarland, MS, PT, OCS
Carol McFarland is a physical therapist with New Dimensions Rehabilitation.
New Dimensions Rehabilitation is a physical therapy clinic specializing in spine care and activity-based management of surgical and non-surgical patients.
Carol McFarland at a Glance
- She helps facilitate relief for patients with a range of painful conditions, such as degenerative spine disorders, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, and sports injuries.
- She has a strong interest in wellness and prevention.
Visit Carol McFarland and the team at New Dimensions Rehabilitation.
Directions to our primary location in
How Carol McFarland, MS, PT, OCS Can Help You
- Physical Therapist
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
Accolades for Carol McFarland, MS, PT, OCS
- Co-author of "Rehabilitation Protocols for Surgical and Nonsurgical Procedures: Lumbar Spine"
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Back Society
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in Physical Therapy through the American Board of Physical Therapist Specialties
Profile last updated: August 25, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.