Meet Dr. Eric B. Laxer, MD
Dr. Laxer is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoCarolina.
He is a highly trained spine specialist, having completed 2 spine surgery fellowships, and applies his expertise performing complex spinal procedures.
Dr. Laxer at a Glance
- He takes the time to build relationships with his patients, educating them about their condition and treatment options, and encouraging them to pursue non-surgical interventions.
- Dr. Laxer strives utilize the latest research in order to provide effective solutions with lasting relief.
Consider Dr. Laxer at OrthoCarolina for outstanding spine care.
Dr. Laxer is a member of OrthoCarolina.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Eric B. Laxer, MD Can Help You
- Vanier College, Montreal, Quebec -- D.C.S. in Health Sciences
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Montreal, Quebec -- Doctor of Medicine
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine -- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine -- Fellowship, Spine Surgery
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Fellowship, Spine Surgery
- Arthritis And Rheumatoid Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bone Breaks / Fractures
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Conditions
- Cervical and Lumbar Spine Conditions
- Foot Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Spinal Fusion
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Eric B. Laxer, MD
"If you are thinking about surgery and have done any research you will find Dr Laxer is the best in his field, but what sets him apart for me is the type of person he is. Their is alot of good Dr`s out here but only a few who you can see truly care. Anyone in our situation knows how much weight that carriers. When you as a person don`t have alot of hope words as simple as, ( I am going to help you ) ( I will not give up on you ) can make a world of difference. Thank you Dr Laxer."— OrthoCarolina Patient
Office Information for Dr. Eric B. Laxer, MD
2001 Randolph Rd
Charlotte, NC 28207
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Charlotte, NC 28277
Profile last updated: June 28, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.