Learn About Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
For over half a century and counting, patients continue to trust Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists to deliver world-class care. The multidisciplinary team of specialists apply sophisticated techniques and deep expertise to alleviate pain caused by trauma, disease, or degeneration of the spine.
The robust program is equipped to restore function and comfort to your back and neck. Non-invasive measures are offered in collaboration with pain management physicians, physical therapists, and chiropractors. A full spectrum of highly advanced surgical options is available if necessary.
Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists at a Glance
Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists provides several advantages:
- The center features a large team of neurosurgeons, including 5 board-certified and fellowship-trained spine surgery specialists, serving 5 locations across New Jersey.
- Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists treats a wide range of chronic and critical back and spine issues.
- Dr. Knightly, director of the spine center, was named one of the “20 Surgeon Leaders in Independent Spine & Neurosurgical Groups” by Becker’s Spine Review.
Consider Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists for comprehensive spine assistance.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
How Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 8 Neurosurgeons
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoporosis/Spinal Fracture
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Laminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Thoracic Laminectomy
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Office Information for Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
310 Madison Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
Monday: 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 4, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.