Learn About Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
For over half a century and counting, patients continue to trust Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists to deliver world-class care. The multidisciplinary team of specialists apply sophisticated techniques and deep expertise to alleviate pain caused by trauma, disease, or degeneration of the spine.
The robust program is equipped to restore function and comfort to your back and neck. Non-invasive measures are offered in collaboration with pain management physicians, physical therapists, and chiropractors. A full spectrum of highly advanced surgical options is available if necessary.
Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists at a Glance
Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists provides several advantages:
- The center features a large team of neurosurgeons, including 5 board-certified and fellowship-trained spine surgery specialists, serving 5 locations across New Jersey.
- Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists treats a wide range of chronic and critical back and spine issues.
- Dr. Knightly, director of the spine center, was named one of the “20 Surgeon Leaders in Independent Spine & Neurosurgical Groups” by Becker’s Spine Review.
Consider Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists for comprehensive spine assistance.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
How Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 8 Neurosurgeons
- Back Pain
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spondylolysis & Spondylolisthesis
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Cervical Spine Fusion
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Laminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Thoracic Laminectomy
Office Information for Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
310 Madison Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
Monday: 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 4, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.