Learn About Atlantic Spine Center
The physicians at Atlantic Spine Center work closely with each patient to carefully determine the best course of action for achieving back and neck pain relief. Their passion is to understand and alleviate your pain.
The team at Atlantic Spine Center applies extensive experience gained from performing thousands of operations. They use the latest endoscopic technology, which allows precise maneuvering between muscles, minimizing impact on the body, maximizing success rates, and often speeding up recovery time.
Atlantic Spine Center at a Glance
Explore the unique features of Atlantic Spine Center:
- The team at Atlantic Spine Center includes 4 spine surgeons,1 interventional pain management specialist, 1 physical therapist, and a supportive staff, serving 3 New Jersey locations and 1 New York office.
- In addition to endoscopic spine surgery, they have a deep background in conducting spine fusion surgeries, pain management procedures, diagnostic procedures, sports medicine, and physical therapy.
- Dr. Liu, the center’s president and chief surgeon, is an internationally recognized orthopedic spine specialist, medical school professor, and sought-after conference speaker.
The Atlantic Spine Center is available to connect with you on the path toward recovery.
Endoscopic Spine Surgery Guide. Discover the Advantages of Endoscopic Spine Surgery
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Atlantic Spine Center
How Atlantic Spine Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Board Certified Doctors
- Nationally Recognized
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Expert Care
- Back Pain
- Bulging Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disc Tear
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Failed Back And Neck Surgery
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Bone Spurs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Endoscopic Discectomy
- Endoscopic Facet Rhizotomy
- Endoscopic Foraminotomy
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Facet Joint Blocks
- Intradiscal Injection
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Nerve Root Blocks
- Pain Management
- SI Joint Fusion
- Spinal Probing
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Total Disc Replacement
- XLIF: Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
What Patients are Saying About Atlantic Spine Center
I would truly recommend Atlantic Spine Center to everyone. Again, thank you for making my life so much better.— Marie Buckalew
...NEVER would I have thought this possible. I have no more back pain. I am so happy. Thank you for giving me my life back.— Marsha Ross
God Bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart!— Patricia B. Schoeler
...walked home the same day without pain.— Shike Li
Highlights from Atlantic Spine Center
Hosted by the Atlantic Spine Center Team
Learn more about Minimally Invasive Spine Procedures
Each seminar starts at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Bring your MRI film or test reports for a free review.
No charge to attend, no obligation.
Office Information for Atlantic Spine Center
475 Prospect Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052
Monday: 09:00 - 06:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 06:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 06:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 06:00
Friday: 09:00 - 06:00
- All Major Medical
- Worker's Compensation
Profile last updated: February 17, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.